This Short Coat is the Driza-Bone signature Coat which has been made shorter. It’s the traditional working coat with all the waterproofing qualities and the famous durability this brand is known for.
Heavyweight Cotton Oilskin, making it waterproof and wind resistant
Signature cape detailing to protect shoulder seams being vulnerable to the elements
Neck tab and double stud closure at the front for protection against head on winds
Reinforced patches on elbows placed strategically on the inside to stop rain from seeping in
Two front pockets with flaps to store your belongings
Hidden inside pocket for extra storage
Back vent allows less restriction when you are riding or walking
Adjustable wrist tabs to keep wind out
Optional detachable hood and wool liner can be purchased separately
Made in Australia
• Sponge or rinse with cold water (don’t use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent on the fabric unless it’s reproofing cream.
• Dry naturally in shade
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Do not tumble dry, Iron or dry clean
• Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition Recommend maintenance for Oilskins
• Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
• Apply Reproofing Spray or wax to these areas as required
• You will need to use the Reproofing wax if the entire garment has dried out. This should not occur often if care instructions are followed.
This coat is generously cut across the shoulders, chest and arms. For a more tailored fit we suggest choosing one or two sizes smaller.